Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.000 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,222 (3,445TL) in Aksaray to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (41 minutes ago)