Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.037 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,779 (2,537TL) in Aksaray to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)