Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27486 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,862 (₨97,733) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)