Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,147 (₨87,498) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (37 minutes ago)