Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16387 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,146 (¥141,244) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)