Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16193 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,927 (¥116,887) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)