Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26301 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 18,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,313 (₨54,420) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)