Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27929 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,108 (₨50,515) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)