Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,476 (Mex$ 24,615) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)