Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.881 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,316 (Mex$ 28,747) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)