Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23843 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,170 (₨101,371) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)