Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 113% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,715 (14,760 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)