Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.852 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 111% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,562 (15,962 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (43 minutes ago)