Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.902 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,345 (14,378 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (35 minutes ago)