Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 167% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,982 (21,217 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (39 minutes ago)