Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.566 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,963 (18,498 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (32 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)