Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 950 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,500 (43,532 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)