Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,515 (3,918TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)