Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.877 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,825 (5,848TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)