Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,818 (5,175TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)