Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.883 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,186 (Mex$ 26,255) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)