Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47574 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,021 (Mex$ 37,880) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (32 minutes ago)