Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,647 (Mex$ 26,300) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)