Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,108 (Mex$ 20,072) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)