Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 212% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,704 (809,076 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)