Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04859 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 97% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,672 (487,200 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)