Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05739 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 134% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,584 (637,448 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)