Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01508 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 182% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,503 (2,619,328 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (35 minutes ago)