Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01596 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,578 (3,168,872 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (41 minutes ago)