Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00760 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 152% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,026 (5,397,510 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (39 minutes ago)