Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,708 (3,056,096 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)