Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,656 (554,926 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)