Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02890 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 264% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,557 (1,888,096 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)