Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03017 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 304% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 65,730 (2,178,466 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)