Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02958 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 258% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,769 (1,817,806 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)