Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.639 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 126% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,658 (C$5,522) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)