Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,433 (﷼ 51,323,017) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)