Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.248 EGP / DKK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 225% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,816 (kr23,500) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)