Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 386.216 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 136% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 493,544 £ (1,278 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)