Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 388%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.592 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 956,715 £ (2,646 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)