Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 216.515 SYP / GEL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 9% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 217,608 £ (1,005 Lari) in Zugdidi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)