Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.600 SYP / GEL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 229,122 £ (1,142 Lari) in Zugdidi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)