Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 SYP / MWK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 213,358 £ (295,581 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (30 minutes ago)