Cost of living comparison between Žilina, Slovakia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.997 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 113% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 800,545 £ (€1,422) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)