Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.170 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 96% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 410,710 £ (3,016 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)