Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.180 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 223,821 £ (元2,757) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)