Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.351 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 158% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 528,554 £ (元7,015) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.250 (40 minutes ago)