Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.314 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 382,072 £ (元5,007) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)