Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.827 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 102% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 387,626 £ (元4,981) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)