Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Zaria have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 236,002 £ (167,224 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)