Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Zaria have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 245,421 £ (153,454 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (35 minutes ago)