Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 411%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.719 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 239% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 671,346 £ (€1,105) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)