Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.693 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 242,048 £ (12,291₴) in Zaporizhzhya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)