Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23083 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 40% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 291,830 £ (1,264,267 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (40 minutes ago)