Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 100% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 437,046 £ (﷼ 27,947,397) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)