Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 823,602 £ (﷼ 51,765,816) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (23 minutes ago)