Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 113% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 830,466 £ (﷼ 52,281,071) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)