Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.335 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 441,842 £ (Php42,753) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)