Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary vs Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.639 SYPX / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 254,926 £ (140,209 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)