Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.575 SYPX / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 83% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 388,829 £ (201,640 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)