Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.872 SYP / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 109% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 849,010 £ (453,438 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)