Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.776 SYP / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 105% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 801,540 £ (451,401 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (42 minutes ago)