Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 378%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.511 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 185% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 553,250 £ (6,470 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (33 minutes ago)