Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.285 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 191% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 532,074 £ (6,466 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)