Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.517 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 189% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 561,485 £ (6,973 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)