Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.133 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 128% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 485,599 £ (3,393 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (24 minutes ago)