Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.400 SYP / TWD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 159% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 971,821 £ (59,257 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)