Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.515 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 812,274 £ (¥179,903) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (27 minutes ago)