Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 565%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.651 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 423% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,126,434 £ (¥457,230) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (26 minutes ago)