Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 543%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.487 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 415% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,011,161 £ (¥448,186) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)