Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03852 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 67% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 677,062 £ (Rp 17,575,384) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)