Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03869 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 67% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 624,776 £ (Rp 16,150,173) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)