Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Yazd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01224 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 43% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 261,115 £ (﷼ 21,341,235) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)