Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39043 SYP / MMK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 158% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 479,611 £ (1,228,411 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)