Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.332 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 114% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 471,263 £ (﷼ 3,432) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)