Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.256 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 203% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 556,659 £ (1,449 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)