Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.807 SYP / LYD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 155% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 556,249 £ (1,465 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)