Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.804 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 31% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 531,619 £ (元7,107) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (28 minutes ago)