Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.976 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 427,631 £ (元5,704) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)