Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.351 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 225,110 £ (元2,987) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)