Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.344 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 40% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 300,174 £ (元3,690) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)