Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.806 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 112% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 793,239 £ (元10,604) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)