Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.300 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 98% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 408,748 £ (元5,357) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (about 1 hour ago)